Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Random Loves: Quick Dinners, Threads & Cartwheel

I always love hearing about what people are loving, things that make their lives easier, happier, prettier. So I’ve put together a list of random things that I’m loving right now. 


Two dinners from Designer Bags & Dirty Diapers I will be trying for sure!

Quick dinner ideas: This post from the Designer Bags & Dirty Diapers blog has a great roundup of quick, easy & healthy dinner ideas. I will definitely be trying a bunch of these, like the veggie ranch pizza and enchiladas. I'm always looking for quick & yummy dinner ideas, so I thought I'd share this list with you in case you are too! Plus, she also includes tips for how she gets dinner on the table while also juggling two kiddos. 


Threads Blue Dust Pixie bracelet

Threads: Alex bought this Blue Dust Pixie bracelet for me for Christmas & I love it. It adds a fun pop of color to an outfit. Plus, I love love love that a portion of proceeds from the Threads line goes back to helping at-risk kids pay for college. I love finding small businesses that give back. You can check out their bracelets & other jewelry here




Fresh herbs: Last week I spray painted a few pots white, planted some herbs and placed them in our kitchen window. Just that little bit of life and greenery we now have in our home is awesome. I forgot how much a plant adds to your home decor. It's also awesome having basil, thyme and Italian parsley on-hand when I cook. 

Cartwheel: I’ve been using this Target-saving app for a little while now. Before I head out to Target, I always search items that are on my list to see if there’s a Cartwheel coupon in there. I buy all of our toiletries, diapers, household stuff from Target, and so far, I’ve saved some money, which is a huge plus. One downside I have found is that sometimes it’s hard to know if an exact item can be used for a specific coupon, since the descriptions can be vague. But if you’re a Target addict, like me, it’s worth a try. 


Photo from Shea McGee Design blog

A living room makeover: I've been looking for living room inspiration & love so many things about this room makeover, from Shea McGee Design's blog. It has such a fun mix of colors and patterns that all work so well together. You can see more photos of the room here

What are you loving lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Comments make us happy! :)