Thursday, January 23, 2014

A New Adventure!

Hi, we are Lauren & Lindsey, sisters who love interior design, cooking & baking and being mamas. We are starting this new adventure, blogging about everything we love. We both live in sunny California with our teacher husbands, daughters and fur babies. 


Meet Lauren:

Here we are, Alex, me & Raegan, in Hawaii over the summer. 

I live in Sacramento with my husband, Alex (I call him Loves), daughter, Raegan (15 months) (she also goes by Balooga or Monkey), our cat, Frankie, and lab, Sadie. I’m a journalist turned stay at home mama who loves to try out new recipes, decorate our house and daydream about vacations to far-away places. Chocolate, writing, sangria, fun pillows & Italian food make me happy!

Guilty Pleasures: Watching Bachelor and Real Housewives of Orange County & Beverly Hills, buying cookie dough ice cream & just eating the cookie dough chunks (sorry Loves!), I’m addicted to Pinterest & spend way too much time at Target!


Meet Lindsey:

Me, Jena at 1 year, Jeff (before Jayden was born)

I live in the Bay Area with my husband, Jeff, daughters Jena (2) & Jayden (1 month), cat, Tank, and black lab, Roxy. When I'm not home with my girls, I'm going to school part-time to earn my associate's degree in architectural design. I'm a football wife who loves working on updating our home and trying out quick family-friendly recipes.

Guilty Pleasures: Keeping Up With the Kardashians, collecting classic Disney movies, eating mint Oreos, Pinterest and angel food cake.


We hope to share with you our adventures in interior design on a budget, trying new recipes in the kitchen and mama life.


Welcome to our little world & thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Comments make us happy! :)