Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Easter Basket Ideas for Toddlers

Even though Easter is a month away, I'm already starting to get excited! Raegan had a small basket last year, but it was the weekend of my mom's Celebration of Life so Easter goodies weren't exactly high up on my mind. But this year, we'll be celebrating with some small goodies, dying Easter eggs, an egg hunt and a yummy brunch (just the way my mom would have wanted!).

I've put together this fun roundup of Easter basket items for a toddler girl and although I would love to buy Raegan all of these goodies, we'll probably stick to just a few. 

For toddler boys, some of these things like the books, stickers and chalk would still work. I'm a little clueless though when it comes to boys. :) 

Here are a few toddler girl Easter basket ideas: 

1> H&M Jersey Top in brown $4.95 // This top is so cute, I could just imagine Raegan spending all day pointing to her shirt and saying "kitty!"

2> Colored and white Chalk two pack on Amazon $4.79 // This will most likely make it into Raegan's basket this year. She loves to color on her chalk table and when the weather is nice we head outside for sidewalk chalk!

3> Here Comes the Easter Cat on Amazon $12.95 // I spotted this book at Barnes & Noble the other day and fell in love. Raegan (& I!) clearly have a thing for cats!

4> Piggy Paint on Amazon $9.09 // Let's see if I can get Raegan to hold still long enough to paint her little piggies! These are non-toxic nail polishes for kiddos!

5> Xhilaration Polka Dot Coin Purse at Target $6.99 // Raegan is obsessed with Alex's and my wallet, she loves taking things out, putting them back, zipping and unzipping. This could easily entertain her for a while!

6> Let's Color! coloring book on Amazon $5.36 // I came across this coloring book that seems so practical. Starts off with teaching scribbles, them moves up from there. 

7> House of Mia infinity scarf child size $24 // R's also obsessed with my scarves. She loves to put them around her neck and walk around the house. These are so cute and would look cute with so many outfits! 

8> Alphabet stickers at Target $.99 // Another obsession of R's: stickers. Most of them end up on my face or in random places in our house, but I love how these will help out with teaching her the alphabet and numbers. 

I've also been thinking about non-candy goodies to stuff inside plastic Easter eggs and came up with a few we might do:
  • Goldfish crackers
  • Balloons
  • Fruit snacks
  • Stickers (A page cut up so they fit inside)
  • Hair ties/clips
  • Cheerios
  • Chalk (may have to break it in half)
What do you like to put in your kiddo's Easter basket? 

2 comments:

  1. I kind of have my fingers crossed that the Easter Bunny delivers me that coin purse too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I may get it for Raegan but use it myself! Maybe she'll share with me ;)

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Comments make us happy! :)